Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Home Buying Process

We're in the process of buying our first house!  What an exciting time!  We can't wait to move in, but we have all the inspections and repairs to do yet, not to mention the paperwork  :-)   It's my dream house-an adorable little Cape Cod.  I'm a New England, country girl and Cape houses are the cutest out there!  My daughter is so happy because she gets her own room! and I'm looking forward to making it the room of her dreams (within reason)  :-) 
My boys will be sharing and I hope that in doing so they form a close bond.  I want all my kids to be close to each other all through their lives.  I am so thankful to the Lord for this house.  There is NO way we would be this far if it wasn't for Him and His clear leading!  God has been soooo good to us.  We don't deserve a drop of His goodness and He has showered us with blessings.  I'm looking forward to the move and I'm just so thankful that we can say, once we're in, that GOD gave us this house!

2 comments:

  1. Gram got the pictures of the house today and loved them. It is such a cute house! We're all praying for the preparations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know! I wish she could see it in person, but I know that isn't possible, so I did the next best thing! I simply can't wait to move in!! We really appreciate the prayer so much! Went to hear the BJU woodwind and flute choirs tonight. It was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete