Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Since I last posted, my sister has been married!!!  She married Jason Altland just about 4 months to the day they started writing!!  Fast yes, but when you know, you know!  Very happy for them both!!

Also, I want to say that I'm super proud of all my friends who have lost weight!  You've done a great job and have put me to shame many times!  I need to really commit and that's what I've not done.  I want to see the same results but without the effort needed and it's just not going to happen that way.  So, from this day on I'm commiting.  I don't know how I'll do, but I want to join the club of happy, thinner people!!  Keep up the great work!

2 comments:

  1. Will pray for you, Loken. Syd has been working at it and we definately have found that it must be a lifestyle change. I don't know the answer, but I'm happy to see that he is beginning to do his own regimine (staying away from his 'roadblocks' and walking more) and sticking to it! You'll do it too.

    ReplyDelete