Thursday, September 6, 2012

School Days Have Begun

Well, school has begun!  The kids are enjoying it very much, for which I am VERY thankful!  They're using the ABEKA DVD's and really enjoy their teachers!  I hope that it frees me up to get more accomplished around the house and maybe even some project time!  or nap time?  :-)   Jaden hasn't been sleeping really well that past few nights  :-(   Anyway, I'm thankful, very thankful that we can teach the kids at home!  My little ones are growing up so fast.  If you think of me, please pray that God will help me so that I'm less impatient and irritable and more kind, loving, friendly and happy!  I want the kids to see these good things in my life.  Thanks!
Well, happy school year to all you parents and kiddos!  Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks will be here before we know it!  Yikes!  :-)    Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment