Saturday, September 22, 2012

Went to Panera Bread tonight with Ahren and Jaden and Anna!  We had a nice evening together and of course a yummy supper :-)  How can you go wrong with Panera, right?!!  Well, I tried the Bacon Turkey Bravo-pretty good, but not as good as the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich-my favorite!  I also really like the Orchard Harvest Salad.  I love the dried cherries and fresh pear pieces in it-Mmmmm.  Well, I hope that you get a chance to go.  Tell me what your favorite is  :-) 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the Fuji-Apple chicken salad. I have STILL not tried that Orchard Harvest, and I keep meaning to. It sounds so great!! Your parents said they kept trying you the other night -figured you were at Subway! Glad you could get out, and yes, Panera is one of my favorite places to eat!

    ReplyDelete