Friday, August 3, 2012

Our 11th Anniversary

Tomorrow we celebrate our 11th anniversary!  It doesn't seem possible it's been that long already!  I can honestly say that marriage gets better & love grows deeper with time.  Ahren, I love you so much.  I cannot put into words what my heart feels toward you.  I grow more grateful to the Lord for you every day.  I love you and need you so much.  I depend on you all the time and your presence is so comforting and encouraging.  Thank you so much for your love and faithfulness.  I want nothing more than to grow old with you the one who holds my heart.

Happy Anniversary, Ahren

2 comments:

  1. That was beautiful. We truly did remember you on your anniversary. Grammy, Uncle Syd and I talked about it on Sat. and I really meant to have her give you guys a call Sat. evening, but alas, it did not happen. We did remember though and hope you had a wonderful day together. I cannot believe it's been 11 years though! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either!! But it's been good and I'd certainly do it over again!! Thanks for thinking of us!!

    ReplyDelete