Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our Little Things

I love it when God shows you that He cares about the tinniest things that happen in my life!
That He really does care about the wedding bands you accidently flushed down the drain and I'll prove it-I'll let you find them again!  This is story I heard tonight.  That the town? flitered the drains and pawed through all the junk and found her rings!  God protected those rings!  They meant something to her!  I love experiencing it in my life!  I just love how GOD reminds me that I am before His eyes at all times, that everything I do is seen, everything that I say or think is heard and known and that He still cares about the littlest details of my life-that what concerns me concerns Him!  Thank you Lord, for being such a kind and wonderful Heavenly Father!  

1 comment:

  1. I must have missed something, but what a wonderful story about the wedding rings!! I'd love to hear the whole thing. Yes, He cares about every detail of our lives. Thank you for this post and for this reminder.

    ReplyDelete