Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fun with my little sister...
Today was a crazy day because I was in such a crazy mood!  I'm telling you I was down right weird, but Anna and I sure had some great laughs!  I needed it and I think she needed to see that I can still be crazy every now and then! and that we can still laugh together.  That I'm not an old worn out shoe  :-)  even though somedays I feel like one!  :-)  Hahaha.  On a more serious note...Anna, I did enjoy the day with you!  and I can still see you sitting on a brownie!  HAHAHAHAHA...
Folks, she really didn't sit on a brownie and my reference to it, I will in no way be able to explain!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun together. There's nothing that can describe what it's like without her here, even though she's been gone for long periods before -now she's moved away for good. We're just so happy she's there, near you all. You'll have lots of laughs and crazy times. That is good.

    ReplyDelete